Monument / Architectural attraction
Bulevardul Nicolae Romanescu 1A, Craiova 200738, Romania
This remarkable work of landscape architecture was built between 1901-1902, at the initiative of Mayor Nicolae Romanescu, according to the plans of the French architect E. Redont. One of the main attractions of the park is the Gheorghe Bibescu House, known as the Artists' House.
After the restoration of Gheorghe Bibescu House, the buiding turned into an exhibition and conference centre, sheltering art workshops and becoming an important attraction for the park visitors.